Product container image for Vanilla Cinnamon Overnight Oats

Vanilla Cinnamon

When oats and ancient grains meet vanilla and cinnamon, sparks fly. This sweet and soothing flavor is the perfect complement to our classic signature blend.

Go Get 'Em
  • gluten free
  • dairy free
  • non GMO
  • soy free
  • vegan
  • contains tree nuts

brekki is made with nothing but the best ingredients, including ancient grains, almonds, oats, almond milk and organic coconut nectar.

Ingredients

Almond Milk (Water, Almond Butter), Rolled Oats, Organic Coconut Nectar, Almonds, Buckwheat Groats, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Vanilla Flavor, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Sea Salt, Cinnamon. CONTAINS: Almonds, Coconuts.

Nutrition Information

Serving size: 1 Container (150g) Servings Per Container: 1: Amount per Serving: Calories 210 - Total Fat 9g (12% DV) - Saturated Fat 1g (4% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 120mg (5% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 25g (9% DV) - Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV) - Sugars 9g - Protein 7g - Vitamin D (0% DV) - Calcium (6% DV) - Iron (8% DV) - Potassium (6% DV). **The % daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.