Product container image for Apples and Cinnamon Overnight Oats

Apples & Cinnamon

Cinnamon-soaked apple bites down under bring an oh-so-good balance of tart and sweet to our signature blend, for when you’re looking to treat your taste buds.

Go Get 'Em
  • gluten free
  • dairy free
  • non GMO
  • soy free
  • vegan
  • contains tree nuts

brekki is made with nothing but the best ingredients, including ancient grains, almonds, oats, almond milk and organic coconut nectar.

Ingredients

Almond Milk (Water, Almond Butter), Rolled Oats, Organic Coconut Nectar, Almonds, Buckwheat Groats, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Sea Salt, Apples, Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice Concentrate. CONTAINS: Almonds, Coconuts.

Nutrition Information

Serving size: 1 Container (150g); Servings Per Container: 1; Amount per Serving: Calories 220 - Total Fat 8g (11% DV) - Saturated Fat 1g (4% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 90mg (4% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 30g (11% DV) - Fiber 4g (15% DV) - Total Sugars 12g (Includes 10g Added Sugars 20% DV) - Protein 6g - Vitamin D (0% DV) - Calcium (4% DV) - Iron (8% DV) - Potassium (4% DV). **The % daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.