Product container image for Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Oats

Cold Brew Coffee

The smooth, full-bodied taste of cold brew, with caffeine makes this flavor a delicious jumpstart to your day.

  • gluten free
  • dairy free
  • non GMO
  • soy free
  • vegan
  • contains tree nuts

brekki is made with nothing but the best ingredients, including ancient grains, almonds, oats, almond milk and organic coconut nectar.

Ingredients

Almond Milk (Water, Almond Butter), Rolled Oats, Organic Coconut Nectar, Almonds, Cane Sugar, Buckwheat Groats, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Natural Coffee Flavor with other Natural Flavors, Espresso Coffee Bean, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Sea Salt. CONTAINS: Almonds, Coconuts.

Nutrition Information

Serving size: 1 Container (150g); Servings Per Container: 1; Amount per Serving: Calories 210 - Total Fat 10g (12% DV) – Saturated Fat 1g (4% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 100mg (4% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 25g (9% DV) - Fiber 4g (13% DV) - Total Sugars 7g - Includes 6g Added Sugars (13% DV) - Protein 7g - Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV) - Calcium 70mg (6% DV) - Iron 1.5mg (8% DV) - Potassium 260mg (6% DV). *The % daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.