Product container image for Acai Berries Overnight Oats

Açaí Berries

Açaí down under adds a tart, sweet and full-bodied flavor to our signature blend, for when you want the taste of an açaí bowl without the trouble of making one.

Go Get 'Em
  • gluten free
  • dairy free
  • non GMO
  • soy free
  • vegan
  • contains tree nuts

brekki is made with nothing but the best ingredients, including ancient grains, almonds, oats, almond milk and organic coconut nectar.

Ingredients

Almond Milk (Water, Almond Butter), Rolled Oats, Organic Coconut Nectar, Almonds, Buckwheat Groats, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Sea Salt, Açaí Puree, Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate. CONTAINS: Almonds, Coconuts.

Nutrition Information

Serving size: 1 Container (150g); Servings Per Container: 1; Amount per Serving: Calories 200 - Total Fat 8g (11% DV) - Saturated Fat 1g (4% DV) - Trans Fat 0g - Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) - Sodium 85mg (4% DV) - Total Carbohydrates 26g (9% DV) - Fiber 4g (13% DV) - Total Sugars 11g (Includes 10g Added Sugars 20% DV) - Protein 6g - Vitamin D (0% DV) - Calcium (4% DV) - Iron (8% DV) – Potassium (4% DV). **The % daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.